Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Beware...I Can't Spell

Although I have a PhD and I am a professor of education, I cannot spell at all. As a matter of fact, I am self-diagnosed LD in spelling. Soooooo, beware of copious amounts of spelling errors. I will correct all I can, but I will not sacrifice my energy to write by going to http://www.dictionary.com/ just to correct a word. If the spellcheck picks it up then great. Otherwise. sorry, but that is just me.

One book that I connect with is Woolvs in the Sitee by Margaret Wild and Anne Spudilas.



This book is completely written in invented spelling. I loved it. Some of my students struggled reading this, but I had no problem. I felt like I was at at home with the spelling. :)

So reader you have been warned! Anything goes when it comes to spelling within this blog!

Happy Reading,
Dr. Quinn

No comments: